Here's how the past weekend's racing could'a, should'a, and would'a turned out if it hadn't'a turned out the way it did.
Summer is here, essentially, which means we're now getting those hot, action-packed race weekends we dreamed about all winter. Here's how it all went down:
- Mark Savery swept the weekend in the Cat. 1/2/3 races in Lincoln. He's faster than pretty much everybody at this point, no matter the discipline.
- Bryan Redemske is significantly less fast than Mark.
- Joe Savoie has been hitting a lot of crits lately.
- Rafal Doloto avoided pavement entirely and raced gravel in Minnesota.
Since more than four people raced this weekend, we're gussing that there are least a dozen more race reports that could be (should be?) posted right now. Drop a link in the comments and we'll add it to the list.
- John Peterson has a Capital City Criterium gallery on Nebraska Cycling News.